Saturday 3 January 2015

Welcome to Adam's Ministry!

Hello everyone, and welcome to Adam's Ministry.
Here is some information regarding me:
 
My name is Adam David Cherrington, founder of Adam's Ministry. I am a born-again Christian and got saved around about July 2012 after a very powerful service at the church I attend. I nearly had a heart attack and figured it must have been the coffee or something. Anyway, the very next day I started writing about the Battle of Jericho in the Book of Joshua and could not stop for days. I had never written a book before or even considered it, but for some reason unknown to me I was now possessed with the Holy Spirit who had decided He would like to do a bit of writing. Fair enough, sounds like a plan. One year, four amazing holidays, two cars, one job, the greatest discovery of my life, and an amazing woman of God later, and I have finally had the chance to publish all of my findings. Yeah!

I have a background in IT, hence the website, and my previous job was as a lifeguard, but I soon realised I was supposed to be doing much, much more — especially with all the discoveries I was making. I felt this huge weight on my shoulders and an extremely annoying pain in my head. The slightest distraction from my work was enough to make me flip, and I had to do something, double time. Well, here it is, I can finally relax, the pain in my head has nearly gone, and I feel free at last. The best advice I can give for anyone experiencing a similar situation is to run away! Find a hideout, finish your work, fast to save on costs, and just get it done!

Discovering how we built the pyramids and having to keep it a secret until my book was finished was the hardest task of all. I was working full time (giving me little time to write), I was wasting my life stuck in a traffic jam, wasting money and precious time on takeaways and hopeless business opportunities, hoping to finally have enough time and money to finish my work. After all my efforts only pushing me into further debt, I finally decided that is it, no more, goodbye everyone, this is more important. Thank you Jesus! Because now I have finally created my own website, made my own videos, nearly finished one of my books, and Christmas is nearly here. Praise God!

I have been a Christian all my life, but did not really go to church or anything. I guess you could say I was a lukewarm Christian. I was invited to a rather bizarre church one day and have been attending every Sunday ever since. I would also attend some of the evening college classes. But, to my amazement, no-one was discussing end-time prophecy! What? That is the coolest part! Anyway, one year later and still no mention of any of it in the classes or the services. It was no mistake, it was deliberately being left out. After pondering on this thought for quite some time, I came to the assumption that this was the case because it can be negative and not the love of God, which is fair enough. However, months later I began to see very questionable events at one of the churches, which made me very upset. If they would allow that yet not talk about end-time prophecy and false prophets and teachings that even Our Saviour warned us about, then what on earth was going on? I had a revelation of my own which gave me the boost I needed to get to this stage: deliberately disregarding nearly a third of the Bible is deceit! Woah, time to do something about it.




1 comment: